Bible Studies for Adults
1. Weekly Bible Studies:
- We will resume meeting for Bible Study on Wednesday, September 8, 2021, at 9 am in the Fellowship Hall.
Our study will be on the book of Hebrews. This book was written by Christians, to Christians, and for Christians. It is loaded with spiritual truth accessible to any believer looking to grasp the importance of faith. Penned at a politically unstable time, Hebrews targets believers tempted to abandon their faith and slip back into the rules and regulations of Judaism.
- Techer: Janice Bright
2. Adult Sunday School – 10:00 AM
Starting September 12, 2021:
Dust to Glory, An Overview of the Bible with R.C. Sproul
The central characters, themes, and events in The New Testament will show the development of God’s plan of salvation through Jesus Christ, His plan for the church, and the glory of our promised resurrected life. Please join us on September 12 at 10:00 in the Fellowship Hall as we study God’s Word together and seek to apply its Truths to our lives.
3. Monday Evening Bible Study: Starts Monday October 4, 6-7:30 PM, Fellowship Hall
Join us each Monday for a group bible study that will discuss a portion of scripture each week. Once you’re done with this Bible study, you will have an overview of the entire Bible.
To sign-up contact the church office at
402-733-1104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for past lessons, click here: Avery Adult Bible Study Group
Women’s Small Groups: Bible Study, Support, Fellowship, and Prayer
- Deborah 1:00 PM, 1st Thursday Each Month
- Hannah 7:00 PM, 2nd and 4th Tuesday Each Month
- Mary Martha 1:00 PM, 4th Tuesday Each Month